If you are a growing company, you will need a finance department you can call on. It might not sound like a must-have, but it can actually make a huge difference in terms of your cash flow balance.
With accurate bookkeeping records at the heart of your business, we are able to act as your credit control department. We will set up tailored automation software to chase your debt, then follow up with calls from our trained team to encourage payment, reducing your debtor position and easing pressure on cash flow.
We can also make payments on behalf of business owners. We can create monthly or weekly payment runs and provide a list of suggested payments detailing who you need to pay. All you need to do is approve or amend the list as you see fit.
The finance department can also provide you with bespoke cash flow forecasting. Utilising accurate up to date bookkeeping, planning when payments are going to be made, and forecasting your debt position, we are able to give you short term cash projections of where your business is heading.
Cash flow forecasting
Why is it beneficial for you?
- Save money by not having an internal accounts team
- Have better cash-flow balance with automated credit control and payments
- Eases pressure on the cashflow
- Prevents awkward questions with clients about money owed
- Cut down on email traffic as suppliers know when they can expect to be paid
- Save time and effort on making payments and chase debts
- Have consistent payment structures
- Reduces phone calls from suppliers
- Make strategic decisions on how hard to chase clients
- Know your cash positions
- See future positions including potential shortfalls
“Northern Accountants were hugely supportive with the solutions that they offered us. After a three-month trial of Chaser, the results we saw were staggering and the strain it has removed from us has been invaluable. It’s a small monthly cost for the help and time saving it delivers.”
Omega Asbestos Consulting Ltd.
Stay up to date
Sign up to our newsletter and we’ll keep you updated with the best tax, financial, and business
information to help your business grow.