Business Tips.

5 shocking reasons why SME owners must know Auto Enrolment Pension rules!

The latest legislation surrounding Auto Enrolment Pensions may seem like a minefield, but it’s something ALL business owners HAVE to do – whether they understand it or not. Brought in as part of the Pensions Act 2008, every UK employer must offer its staff the chance to pay in...

Read More

50 actionable business tips that successful business owners do

There's no point giving out small business advice that’s great in theory but cannot be put into action. Having worked in big businesses and for SMEs, we're well placed to give practical help, business tips and advice based on years of experience. We believe you deserve to be...

Read More

71 tax saving tips: Pay less tax & keep more of your money!

Every business person we know would like to pay less tax and keep more of the money they earn. Well, now they can simply by taking a look at our 71 top tax saving tips, a comprehensive list of helpful advice that will help you make the most of your money and keep the Tax Man happy. ...

Read More

In a hurry? Being patient could increase your sales by a huge 3,109%

Did you know that research suggests that 73% of business buyers say 'No' at least five times to any salesperson before they eventually say 'Yes'? The same researchers discovered that a staggering 92% of salespeople give up before they receive the fifth 'No' and move on to another target....

Read More

6 simple strategies to turn a negative customer into a loyal follower

Customer feedback forms are the single best way to improve customer satisfaction because instead of guessing what your customers think, you actually get to know for sure. Research shows that only 4% of dissatisfied customers ever complain. The other 96% go quietly away. Unfortunately, 91%...

Read More

Get great new business leads by saying 'no' to bad opportunities

Winning new business is always a good feeling but is it always the right thing for your business? Are you saying yes when you should say no? Here's how t...

Read More

Recent Posts

Sign up for free business advice & tips!

  • We’re fully committed to handling personal information you’ve supplied to us in compliance with the latest GDPR laws, and we’ll never share your details.

Call us on 0113 218 9552

Where to find us Click Here

Northern Accountants (Leeds) Ltd, Olympus House, 2 Howley Park Business Village, Pullan Way, Leeds, LS27 0BZ